Team China says they will win

Team China says they will win- National Football Team’s Coach of China, Alain Perrin said winning tomorrow’s match is more important than how many goals they score. He said they are worried about high altitude in Thimphu.

“We are happy that we got this opportunity to play in a beautiful country like Bhutan. We will focus on winning the match by playing a defensive game”

The team’s Captain, Zheng Zhi, who also played in 2002 World Cup, said Thimphu’s altitude might impede the team’s performance. “The first match in the tournament is always difficult. We are not here to do any sightseeing but to win the match. And, I would also like to say that the home match tomorrow is different than the match Bhutan played in Hong Kong. The higher altitude might be a problem for us tomorrow, but we are prepared. We wish to win and have a good start for this round”

Some Chinese journalists said it will not be a difficult match for China tomorrow.

“…I think it will be an easy win. It’s not just me but people back home also think we will win easily. My prediction is China will win by five goals to nil,” said a Chinese Journalist, Ma Dexing.

Another Journalist, Yifan Ding said tomorrow’s game will be a game of professional players against amateur players. “I think we will win”

Prior to coming to Bhutan, the Chinese National Team has been practising and acclimatising in Kunming in China, a city that is located at an altitude of 1,900 metres above sea level.

Beijing is located at an altitude of about 150 metres above sea level, compared to Thimphu’s 2,300 metres.

The 23-member squad also believes that tomorrow’s match is a good start in promoting close ties between the two countries.

Top Stories

Related Stories

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Recent Comments

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube