Government already working on the 21st Century Economic Roadmap as envisaged by His Majesty The King

In keeping with the highlights of the Royal Address during the 112th National Day, the government has already started working on the 21st Century Economic Roadmap. Prime Minister Dr Lotay Tshering said this during the Meet the Press session today.

“The broad frame that I have built is to see how wireless our economy can be. To see how independent and robust our economy should be no matter however small it may be. I have sent out an executive note to a few experts in the country. I have made telephone calls personally, requested them to come to my office and I have had lots of talks on this. Now I want to sit down and see what we can do on this. That’s why the Economic Roadmap of the 21st Century will need a lot of planning. If we chart out within two weeks, then it’s not an economic road map, it will be a mistake then,” said the Prime Minister.

During the 112th National Day, His Majesty said that the government, lawmakers, the private sector, the people and experts in various fields must work collectively to chart out a clear Economic Roadmap for the 21st Century to help every individual and entity understand their respective roles and work towards a common national objective.

Pema Seldon Tshering

Top Stories

Related Stories

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Recent Comments

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube