Labour Minister on BEO case

When asked about the government’s reaction on the Parent’s committee filing a criminal case against the Bhutan Employment Overseas Agent in the meet the press session today, the labour minister said they don’t see the government making any interference in the matter as of now.

The Parents’ Committee led by their Legal officer registered a criminal case against BEO Agent regarding the Learn and Earn Programme’s issue to the Royal Bhutan Police Head Office, the day before yesterday.

“To be honest, I don’t have any reactions and I will not react to it as well. You haven’t seen me making any post in social media or making any comments in the mainstream media. They are doing a lot of things from last time only and you must be all aware of it. We feel that we do not have to respond to it as they have now filed the case to the RBP. And I hope the RBP will study the case properly and provide justice accordingly. So, we don’t see ourselves getting involved in the matter at this point in time. If necessary, in due course of time if it is necessary we will let you all know,” said Ugyen Dorji, Labour Minister (DZO/ENG)

Top Stories

Related Stories

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Recent Comments

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube