BCSE results declared

Pema Euden, a B.Sc Mathematics graduate from the University of Texas at El Paso in the US topped the Bhutan Civil Service Examination (BCSE) in the general category with 73.05 per cent.

Tshering Tobgay from the Institute of Language and Cultural Studies (ILCS) in Taktse topped in the Dzongkha category with 75.14 per cent.

He has a bachelors degree in language and literature. “I am so happy,” Tshering Tobgay said.

“It’s because of my faith in god, the prayers of our parents and elders and the blessing of my teachers. Therefore, I want to thank all of them.”

Ugyen Wangmo who graduated with B.Sc Honours in Horticulture from Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Science in India topped in the technical category. She scored 75.74 per cent.

Phub Lhamo from the Paro College of Education came first in the B.Ed Dzongkha category with 69.4 per cent.

“I did not expect to top. I am so happy. I would like to thank the government, my teachers, family and friends,” Phub Lhamo said.

In the B.Ed general category, Sonam Nima from the Paro College of Education topped with 75.83 per cent.

Of the 1947 candidates who appeared the main BCSE 2018, 1538 candidates scored 50 per cent and above. 50 per cent is the minimum score required to be eligible for placement and selection in the civil service.

The Royal Civil Service Examination (RCSC) declared the results today.

Top Stories

Related Stories

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Recent Comments

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube