Jangchub Shing

Print

Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.

Jangchub Shing is a weekly T.V show. A programme that aims to not propagate but comprehend the timeless Buddha Dharma. Mainly for the youth of Bhutan, in an effort to make the Dharma relevant to the current times. Watch Jangchub Shing on Thursday @ 7PM and Friday @ 7AM.

Did you like this? Share it:

5 comments on “Jangchub Shing

1. Sangay Dorji on said:

1. I am 40 yrs. old and had been suffering from minor stomach pain for which I was treated with some antacid. But now, I some times get chest pain, left side breast pain while while breathing, back pain and sometimes getting problem in breathing. when ever I visit the BHU, I am being treated with Antacid only. Therefore, I would like to request for Doctor’s suggestions in this matter.
    2. I am suffering from lower back pain and knee pain. If I sit for long time, I get tought time to stand straight with back pain and walk properly due to knee pain but comes to normal after walking for around 15 minutes minutes. Therefore, is there any suggestions or some treatment I have to undergo.

2. jamtsho on said:

Doctor at the time of Endoscopy i was diagnosed that m suffering from H.Pylori and mild Gastritis but my question to you is whether this disease will lead to discomfort of throat assive there is present of spectrum in the throat.Please advice me in this case.i search in Google but i didn’t get the answer.

3. kinley on said:

doctor my son is 2 years and 3 months and he sometimes bleed from his nose.i went to hospital(JDWNRH),ENT and they said they cannot see anything inside the nose, so doctor what could be the problem?

4. guru wangmo on said:

i gets severe stomachache and sometimes feels like vomiting. i have also got dark spots on face and nose. so i doubt that i am having ulcer and i went to hospital for thrice but they are not telling whether i am having ulcer or not. therefore doctor kindly look upon the symptoms la…

5. RINZIN WANGMO on said:

It is a great show which gives knowledge to the adult viewers as well as youth viewers. i truly appreciate this show and hope to get lots of wisdom through this show. and one thing, anchor sir, you are great.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

HTML tags are not allowed.