English | Dzongkha Tuesday, October 17, 2017

BKP reveals new candidate

Apr 29, 2013

Phuntsho-NamgayBhutan Kuen-Nyam Party (BKP) has revealed its candidate from Lingmukha-Toedwang constituency in Punakha.

The new candidate, Phuntsho Namgay is a former consultant who had also worked as a senior lecturer at the Royal Institute of Management in Semtokha.

2 Comments for “BKP reveals new candidate”

1. gyeltshen

my comment is please don’t use the word “Bhutan” or “party”, because we have our good national word such as “Druk” , Tshogpa” which are very relevant and impressive. “Party” is a corrupted word which means group or isolated from another. Another meaning of ‘party’ means to hang around lavishly and waste one’s and other’s money. ‘Tshogpa’ means organization and is a collective word and that also means harmony between oneself and others. To me , I feel that this “Bhutan Kuen-nyam party” candidates have no much concern to our national language or they don’t have enough education or qualification to serve Bhutanese people in future. Politicians must be well aware of how to take responsibility of our culture, tradition, language and needs of the people.

2. karchung

why this party has ‘Bhutan’ title instead of “Druk” , and “party” instead of “Tshogpa”. This party has a no sense of responsibility for Bhutanese national language.

Leave a Reply

six − = 5

Copyright © 2017 BBSC.