A two storied traditional Bhutanese house was razed to the ground in Paro this morning. Nobody was at the house during the incident.
The family lost all their belongings to the fire.
Neighbours, after seeing the fire, informed the police and the gup immediately.
the fire is suspected to have started from a hut that was built near the house which was used for preparing fodder.
The dzongkhag has already provided blankets and other basic necessities.
His Majesty’s Kidu office will also be granting a semso of Nu.10,000.
This is the fourth house fire reported this year in Paro.