We are looking to recruit three Assistant ICT Officer to manage our company’s computer and server systems. As an IT engineer, you will be responsible for hardware configurations, installing software, managing networks systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures. BBS is a broadcast company and you would be responsible for learning how to maintain the broadcast servers and related equipment. . The criteria is mentioned below.
|Sl.no||Post||No. of slots||Minimum Qualification||Department||Remarks|
|1||Assistant ICT Officer||3||He/she should |
• have minimum a Bachelor in Computer Science / Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/ Bachelor in Information Technology/ B.E in Information Technology / Bachelor in Computer Application.
• have scored on average 60% and above in class X (English and Dzongkha + best three subjects), XII (English + best three subjects) and college
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with the following required documents:
- Updated CV
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity card.
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate.
- Copy of academic transcripts ( X ,XII and degree)
- Copy of Medical Certificate (validity six months from date of issuance of MC).
- No objection certificate from the Employer (if employed).
- Valid job seeker number
The deadline for submitting your application is December 16, 2022 at 5 p.m. The written test will be held on December 24, 2022. For any enquiry, please contact the HR Section at +975-2-322600 during office hours.