The BBS is looking for two Reporters. The criteria is mentioned below.
| Sl.no ||Post||No. of slots||Minimum Qualification||Department||Remarks|
|1||Reporter||2||He/she should |
• have minimum a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
• have scored on average 60% and above in class X (English and Dzongkha + best three subjects), XII (English + best three subjects) and college
• write exceptionally well in English
• speak English fluently
|News and Current Affairs Department||Regular|
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with the following required documents:
1. Updated CV
2. Copy of valid Citizenship Identity card.
3. Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate.
4. Copy of academic transcripts ( X ,XII and degree)
5. Copy of Medical Certificate (validity six months from date of issuance of MC).
6. No objection certificate from the Employer (if employed).
7. Valid job seeker number
The deadline for submitting your application is September 2, 2022, at 5 p.m. The written test for the post of Reporter will be held on September 10, 2022. For any enquiry, please contact the HR Section at +975-2-322600 during office hours.