English | Dzongkha Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Bhutanese woman shooter leaves for Olympic

Jul 21, 2012

Kunzang Choden, who is competing in the 10m air rifle shooting event on the July 28 in this year’s Olympic left for London today. Her coach, Dorji Phurba, is accompanying her. They will arrive in London on July 22.

Kuenzang Choden is the first athlete representing Bhutan in a sport other than archery at the Olympics.

9 Comments for “Bhutanese woman shooter leaves for Olympic”

1. karma tshering

its is just waste of money

2. its nt d waste of money bt its a talent of kuenzang …..u shd b proud of her.. she is representing our country…..

3. tshering tashi

my friend don’t get upset it is just start for our country. sure in future there are people who will bring medals for our country. For kuenzang ALL THE BEST. Do ur best and make our contry proud.

4. tshering tashi

this not my prediction. this is my hope and i am sure coz every great players or athlete has not been born great they were made. so i believe and my dear fellow friend be POSITIVE.

5. @ karma tshering

you should be proud of her and cheering her, stop being shallow, think better , think different, its not 90s in bhutan.

Kuenzang Choden all the best, make bhutan proud!

6. @ karma tshering

you should be proud of her and cheering her, stop being shallow, think better , think different, its not 90s in bhutan.

Kuenzang Choden all the best, make bhutan proud!!

7. takashi

I know they are being qualified and we dont know what will be their result in the omcpetition.

But to have more competition in the athelete I think we should come up with the program to train as many number of athelete as possible.

I think BoC has never doen that…..most of the people are confused how kunzang got into this sports…when was it announced for the athelete……

anyways we ecoect better ways of recruiting atheletes in the future…….

Leave a Reply

seven × 7 =

Copyright © 2018 BBSC.