English | Dzongkha Thursday, November 23, 2017

Another reality show comes on screen

Mar 31, 2012

The Druk Superstar Season II was launched today in the capital. Unlike the season I, the show this time will provide platform for both professional singers and new talents. The show is divided into three categories- singing, dancing and Lozay.

Sixteen best solo singers are chosen under the singing category, top eight groups under dancing and top six under Lozay category.

The show will go live from April 7 on BBS 2.

8 Comments for “Another reality show comes on screen”

1. Wow! Kencho wangdi Congress….. you are doing wonderful job in the world of film industries. we well come some more new ideas…..Keepit up

2. thats a grt job…. we wud luv to watch ur shows……..

3. Yeshi

Does Kencho really do the things out of his heart and soul

4. Dukpa Tshering

Kencho Sir,

You are really fulfilling one of the pillars of our GNH i.e promoting our cultural values. please keep it up.

5. Dear sir kencho…
    It was really good and you are doing great job …wonderful…keep it up….

6. Mr Kencho is meeting the purpose… he is born to entertain and he knows well the need of people..
    unlike other organiser, he has reputation of giving away the prices promptly..keep it up kencho…

7. your recent show raised the eye bows of nation.. you are born to entertain as you know the need of the poeple at present. unlike other organiser, you give away the prices promptly… i appreciate you.. keep going..

Leave a Reply

nine − 6 =

Copyright © 2017 BBSC.