His Majesty The King awards National Order of Merit to BBS producers

His Majesty The King recognised four senior Television Producers of the BBS- Karma Dorji, Tshewang, Chimi Dorji and Sonam Tobgyel. They received National Order of Merit, Silver for successful coverage of the Third Parliamentary Elections 2018.

They were particularly recognised for their role as moderators of constituency dialogues and debates for the Third Parliamentary National Council and National Assembly Elections.

“We are extremely happy to receive such an honor today. It’s not just an individual recognition but also for the teamwork that we have put up. We are extremely delighted to receive this unexpected award,” Karma Dorji said.

“I feel so privileged and honored to receive such recognition from His Majesty The King and would like to thank BBS management, managers and all colleagues and people of Bhutan because it is not an individual achievement but of a team. And I will perform my duties better hereafter as well,” Sonam Tobgyel said.

His Majesty The King founded the National Order of Merit on the 7th of November 2008 to honor distinguished and meritorious service to the state.

Top Stories

Related Stories

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Recent Comments

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube