English | Dzongkha Saturday, May 26, 2018

Fire reduces hut to ashes in Chhoekhorling Gewog

Thinley Dorji, Pema Gatshel
Jan 31, 2018

A fire razed the hut to the ground in Chhoekhorling Gewog, Pema Gatshel. The incident took place at around 8:45 PM, yesterday.

When the fire broke out, the 67-year-old occupant was at the neighbour’s house. So, all her belongings were lost in the fire.

The victim is landless and has built the hut on others land. The fire is reported to have sparked from the earthen oven.

The Nganglam Drungkhag disaster team has delivered His Majesty’s semso and emergency relief kits to the victim.

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

*


8 × three =

Copyright © 2018 BBSC.