Bhutanese embassy in Thailand receives major facelift

A Thai landscaping company has given the Bhutanese Embassy premises in Bangkok a major makeover.

Based in Pattaya, a popular resort city in Thailand, the Nongnooch Tropical Garden Company planted about 25 different varieties of tropical trees and flowers in the embassy compound.

The managing director of the landscaping company, Kampon Tansacha said the gardens are a humble offering to His Majesty the King and the people of Bhutan.“I have  high regard for His Majesty for what he has done for his country,” he said.

“It is also to pay respect to His Majesty for the respect he has shown to our late king. I consider myself lucky to be able to do this.”

It took the company about three days to carry out the landscaping and beautification works. About a hundred people worked on it.

The Pattaya based Nongnooch Tropical Garden Company voluntarily carried out  landscaping and decoration in the crematorium area in Sanam Luang for the royal funeral of Thailand’s late King Bhumibol Adulyadej later this week.

The company was also the main designer of the Bhutanese garden in Changmai for the 2006 International Horticulture Exposition.

The Royal Bhutanese Embassy in Thailand is located in Huay Kwang district of Bangkok.

Top Stories

Related Stories

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Recent Comments

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube