English | Dzongkha Sunday, October 22, 2017

Girl dies of mushroom poisoning

Kinley Wangchuk, Samdrup Jongkhar
Apr 20, 2016

Girl dies of mushroom poisoning-SJ hospitalA 12-year-old girl died of mushroom poisoning in Samdrup Jongkhar, this morning. She was brought to the hospital Monday, along with her mother. Both of them had headache and were vomiting.

The mother could be saved. Health officials said they tried their best to save the girl.

The girl, her mother, and grandmother had consumed mushroom on April 16.

Health official in Samdrup Jongkhar says people should avoid eating unknown mushroom especially during this season of the year.

Leave a Reply

*


× six = 24

Copyright © 2017 BBSC.