English | Dzongkha Friday, October 20, 2017

Bhutan loses to China

Jun 16, 2015

BHUTAN-0-7CHINABhutan lost by 6 goals to zero against China in the second round of the World Cup qualifier played in Changlimithang Stadium in Thimphu, today.BHUTAN-0-7CHINA--

From the blow of the first whistle, the Chinese tested the Bhutanese line of defence and the goal keeper. However, they were able to score the first goal only towards the dying moments of the first half.

Thousands thronged the Changlimithang stadium to watch the game. Many watched it LIVE on TV.

6 Comments for “Bhutan loses to China”

1. Sonam Gyamtsho

The Bhutanese team performance seems to be improving with each international match. The team is receiving such a huge crowd support despite it being on the losing side. We should be able to do better against Hong Kong on our home turf and equally do well against Qatar and Maldives.

2. Karma

Dragon boys did the best by atleast not conceding not many goals. Winning was not in our mind..it was a game between amateurs and the professionals.
    But dragon boys did scare the giant almost three times…. good work boys

3. Norbu Norbu

I think Bhutan should not think of winning the match at this early stage. Bhutan is still young … lets stress on “participation is very important than winning” . we have long way to go… i predict Bhutan will some day show their professional skills in sports and games . it is just gaining momentum at this young age. I didn’t expect that our team will do better than this. Tashi delek to all our national team.

4. Ugyen Namgyel

I think your team needs to meditate before the games. I notice whenever they are possession of the ball, they seem to get in a panic to do something with it quickly and end up giving it away. Their is a mental aspect to this game just like everything else. I think meditation will help them with their focus, and strengthen them mentally.

5. tomi tomi

Bhutan is my favorite football team. You are still young but there is real future if you keep up good work. Good luck and don’t ::: it up. CROATIA.

6. Tashi K

I think Bhutan should not think of winning the match at this early stage. Bhutan is still young … lets stress on “participation is very important than winning” . we have long way to go… i predict Bhutan will some day show their professional skills in sports and games . it is just gaining momentum at this young age. it is opportunity for our team to learn from the professional who has been already playing in wold cup. instead we should be proud that we have got chance to pay against the professional player which Bhutan has lot more to learn. I didn’t expect that our team will do better than this. Tashi delek to all our national team.

Leave a Reply

+ 4 = eleven

Copyright © 2017 BBSC.