English | Dzongkha Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Fire guts house


Apr 30, 2011

A single storied house has been razed to ground by a fire in Gedu on Thursday. The fire broke out around 7 pm. It is suspected to have started from a kerosene lamp in the living room. The family was in the kitchen cooking.

The family was not able to recover any of their belongings. They watched helplessly as the fire gutted down their home.

Police and the local people were able to bring the fire under control before it spread to the nearby huts and buildings.

Leave a Reply

*


1 + seven =

Copyright © 2017 BBSC.