Bhutanese student wins Art exhibition in Japan

Ratu-Kanagawa-Biennial-World-Children's-Art-Exhibition.A class three student from Gaselo Lower Secondary School in Wangdue Phodrang has won an award for his art submission at the 17th Kanagawa Biennial World Children’s Art Exhibition in Japan. He received his certificate, yesterday.

The Chief Representative of JICA, Yumiko Asakuma, on behalf of the Governor of Kanagawa Prefecture in Japan, awarded the certificate to Ratu. Ratu’s family was present when he received his certificate.Ratu-Kanagawa-Biennial-World-Children's-Art-Exhibition

“There were 92 countries, so I didn’t expect to win, but now that I have won, I feel like I have accomplished something,” said Ratu.

The Kanagawa Biennial World Children’s Art Exhibition aims to nurture the creativity of children the world over, and also promote an understanding of different cultures and lifestyles through international art exhibitionsRatu-Kanagawa-Biennial-World-Children's-Art-Exhibition...

A total 92 countries participated in the art competition, this year, and more than 24,000 international art pieces were received.

Top Stories

Related Stories

6 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Recent Comments

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube