English | Dzongkha Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Who is who in the cabinet?

Jul 25, 2013

Ministers-PortfolioThe People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has finally come up with a list of the Ministers, Speaker and the Deputy Speaker. Going by the list, the Prime Minister hasn’t taken up a ministry as promised in their Manifesto.

Rinzin Dorje from Shompangkha Constituency in Sarpang has been chosen as the Foreign Minister. Namgay Dorji from Draagteng-Langthil in Trongsa is the Finance Minister. Norbu Wangchuk from Kanglung-Samkhar-Udzorong in Trashigang will be heading the Ministry of Economic Affairs.

Damchoe Dorji, from Khatoed-Laya in Gasa, who was earlier touted as supposed Foreign Ministry is instead the Home Minister.

The Ministerial portfolio for the Ministry of Information and communication goes to D.N. Dhungyel from Phuensthogpelri-Samtse Constituency in Samtse.

The agriculture ministry will be headed by Yeshey Dorji from Maenbi-Tsaenkhar from Lhuentse.

Labour and Human Resources Minister is Ngeema Sangay Tshempo from Lhamoi Dzingkha-Trashiding under Dagana.

The first ever woman minister is Dorji Choden from Thrimshing constituency in Trashigang. She will be heading the works and human settlement minister.

Tandin Wangchuk from Athang-Thedtsho under Wangdue Phodrang has been chosen as the Health Minister. Mingbo Dukpa from Dewathang-Gomdar in Samdrup Jongkhar will head the education ministry.

Jigme Zangpo from Monggar Constituency is the Speaker and Chimmi Dorji from Lingmukha-Toedwang constituency in Punakha has been chosen as the Deputy Speaker.

The list has been submitted to His Majesty the King for Royal Consent. The Ministers-elect and the Prime Minister-elect will be conferred Dakyen by His Majesty the King on Saturday.

99 Comments for “Who is who in the cabinet?”

1. kelden

we are happy to know the new face of ministers from different Dzongkhag and sadly we have no minister from zhemgang. Therefore, Zhemgang Dzongkhag will be remain as it is in the past. we lost hope to prime minister.

• Ap Dorji

Non from Trashi Yangtse too….But i believe it depends on the capability too…so its fine as long as the responsibilities are given to those capable ones.

• Gempo

It’s not necessary to have minister from each dzongkhag…. What is important is that the candidate you voter for and elected to represent you must serve you best……

• tashi pokto

We want Leki Dorji as Prime Minister.
      yes, i mean it.

• Dechen

whether its from Zhemgang or not…….the ones chosen will serve the nation as it is…….Zhemgang is also in Bhutan only

2. Jambay P. Dorji

We are hoping that TT will take up Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Leki Dorji for MoIC. TT you are not walking the talk. We are watching your pledges. don’t forget Zhemgang and don’t under mind Zhemgang which was case all the time.

Any way Tashi Delek.

regards

3. phurpa wangdi

Really i found those who are appointed there designation,they are capable in enough to build up our country under Ts a-WA-sum of thunder dragon.I wise they will come up with full of success.

I wise all of you very very Tashi Delek.

4. ugyen Dorji

Today,
    I realised what a poor leader you are PM Tshering Tobgay.So you prefer to surround yourself with psychophants isn’t it?
    Your term might be very short lived.

5. Big SHow

Tashi Delek to new faces of Ministers, but TT, the new PM who pledged the nation 1001 promises is failing from very beginning. Firstly PM has not taken up the ministry as mentioned in manifesto.
    No minister from the kheng side. Did not provide minister portfolio as promised to Dasho Chimi Dorji of Punakha.

we are sorry to PDP…any more comments

6. Dralha

How PDP has Missed a most Capable Person Mr. Leki Dorji who is much more capable and Qualified than few of above Nominated Ministers.

7. Drukpa

“Going by the list, the Prime Minister hasn’t taken up a ministry as promised in their Manifesto.”

One pledge is failed in the beginning itself!

• The World is watching!

we can’t change the world now and then. The DPT not knowing what was going on approached king; we are here just as a citizen and it’s enough already not liking our new government. Like it not, TT and his team gonna serve us. What little supports we can render counts now. Please, let us be Bhutanese, not DPT or PDP. I have a full support on the ruling party! The PDP president might have said about that but it’s not his sole power to do so. It will go to the house and may happen in the future.

• Logical

If he has no power then why told lies to nation????

I strongly disagree u….to nominate and make a list and take to His Majesty, he has full authority being PM-elect..but he forgot once he was nominated as “PM”
        By reading & Listening here and there it seems voters are regretting their votes for PDP for not standing with its promises…
        Anyway, my request to our NEW GOVERNMENT PDP, please don’t forget your promises and try to fulfill all, if not at least try instead of keeping aside…we want you putting much effort in fulfilling those promises rather than discussion about where to celebrate victory or to whom they should invite..etc etc..We voted you to think always (24 x 7) in a day, 365 days in a year etc for poor people like us not for your own celebration etc…

Hope you don’t make us loser at the end of 2018.

BEST OF LUCK

8. pema

its very happy to see all the new ministers of bhutan ….we people are always with you all guys….so hope you will all be honest…. thanks

9. Dorji

Going by Mingbo Drukpa’s womanizing ways which is known during tenure as MD of BBS and Dzongda, I am little apprehensive about safety of women teachers and students…
    Also Rinzin Dorji’s NIE case is something to be studdied. They should be monitored closely by public…

• tashi pokto

yeah…. mingooooo. not suitable as per most of the teacher. he was punished once during his stay in dagana.

10. SonamT

Oh no are this list final? Rinzin Dorji and Damcho Dorji should switch and DN Dhungyal and Norbu Wangchuk should switch too!

• Logical

I TOO THOUGHT AS YOU HAVE MENTIONED. IT WOULD BE GOOD AND PERFECTLY MATCHES IF DONE SO..
      OTHERWISE BIT IN DOUBT EFFECTIVE OF THE SERVICES PRODUCED TO THE PUBLIC..

11. Observer

The PM-elect broke his first promise enshrined in PDP manefesto to take one of the ministry himself,,,now we the people of Bhutan want to know how many other promises you made during campaign will be broken in the same way.Don’t break your promise TT.

12. Sangay

Big …why not Leki Dorji as minister of MOIC? We lost faith in PDP.lets see your pledges in 100 days.otherwise you’ll also go down the drain in next election.

13. dorji gyeltshen

The choice is not bad. It is a well thought decision and wish all the ministers, speaker and deputy speaker best of luck.

14. Karma

Though I am not from Shemgang, Leki Dorji is one of the most favourites among the people of Bhutan for the post of minister as Minister for Information and Communications.
    We are really surprised by this selection despite Leki Dorji’s capabilities.

15. Advisor

This is a really good team. Lyonchen, Congratulations for the great selection.
    Well, as for Zhemgang, the question will be same for the other 9 dzongkhags too.

16. Gempo

But the saddest thing in the Cabinet is that TT had promised five ministers from east, I see only four of them in the list… so where is another one???? It is his pledges…. after elected he seems to be forgetting what he promised….

If your promise left unfulfilled, then you are losing opportunity for 2018….

• Nim

@Gempo, i think PM TT doesn’t want to give too many portfolios to East, since he still thinks East is DPT. Come on Some of us from east voted for PDP this time! We expected you to keep your promise(s) for that matter!…tsk tsk tsk..

• pop

@Nim its all over about election and and you could be the person from Bhutanomics, because you are still not happy with the DPT and Eastern Bhutan, your the person to create problem…. I think you should learn how to respect Bhutan as whole, Bhutan as Nation… please

• shatsa

Isn’t Tshogpon from the east, that makes five orange scarfed members form the east.

• voice

If u expect 5 ministers 4rm east, we too expect 2 ministers 4rm South. Though there is already 2 ministers 4rm south, but the fact is the minister choosen is not actually 4rm south, he is just resettled there. Actually new PM forgot 2 choose Yogesh Tamang 4rm Tsirang who served PDP as General Secretary..

17. Jazi

really said that there is no minister from Zhemgang, one of the poorest dzongkhags. people of Zhemgang are remain as it was. No hope. Why cannot Leki, become a minister.

18. Karma L

OH!!! where is Leki Dorji from Zhemgang…Was expecting one Minister to be him. He is far better than some of them in the list… Very Bad

19. Sonam

@kelden…Please never thought like that. It was during the time of DPT Government, Kurtoep Doesn’t have minister though Dasho Karma Rangdrol is there who can or is capable to shoulder the ministerial post. But we were unfortunate so have to go with as per party’s choice. So this time Zhemgang and few other dzongkhags don’t have candidate in Ministerial level but have to be happy with their chosen candidates.
    Anyway i found all the Ministerial Candidates all capable and deserving. So Tashi Delek and All the best la.

• g.AMLA

Hope gone…TSIRANG WILL NEVER HAVE MINISTER again…no vegetables to capital hereafter…this means that no PDP mp next time from here

• voice

I too expected one minister from Tsirang dzongkhag but all in vain. I actually voted for PDP because the new PM said that Yogesh Tamang is one of ministerial candidate & moreover he served for PDP as the General Secretary.
        Lets sit & watch how PDP will fulfill other promises. If they don’t, then we will decide their faith in 2018 election!!

• Logical

HARD WORKS OF PPL OF TSIRANG GONE IN VAIN…
        LIKELY OF HAVING MINISTER OR SPEAKER WAS ALSO THROWN INTO BIN..
        WHATEVER IT IS…YOU DESERVE THAT..DONE COMPLAIN…TSIRANG YOU HAVE STILL BOTH MPS, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MINISTER..
        HOPE BOTH THE MPS WILL BRING TREMENDOUS CHANGES COMPARED TO EARLIER ONES..

GOOD LUCK

20. Dorji Dukpa

PM Acho TT, what a disappointment. We expected Dasho Lekey Dorji, a candidate from our constituency Bardo-Trong to hold one of the Portfolios and he is not in the list! I regret supporting PDP!

21. Binod

Why only the “Junk” ministry for DN Dhungel…? Information and communication is just a ministry as a messenger to the government. There would be no any participation of making any valid decisions on social welfare and local development. Why…Why is so …? Is that just a Show-case to phase out the anxiousness of international spectators?

22. Tashi Penjore

Yes, we canot do anything about it. It is all finished. First of all Leki is most capable person for MOIC every one knows about it. 2ndly when it comes to Zhemgang there is also complacent fro all angle. We are hopeful that TT will bring the change and his he is poor citizen’s leader. Attention either go to south or east. Zhemgang.

any way Tashi Delek.

23. kapy

Lekey Dorji, one of brightest from Bhutan, should be one of the ministers. He is far capable than many of those in the list. Zhemgang is the least developed district in Bhutan. It makes much sense to have Leki as a minister. A big mistake!

• pelpoen

choose a candidate who is not self centric and not extreme ambitious. self thinker will doom you all, you even don’t feel it. dont believe? check his past profession and see the impact done to his colleagues.

24. Karma Dema

It is true that we cannot have Minister for all Dzongkhags. It has to be based on capability of the candidate and also the importance of the Ministry assigning to him. Information and Communication is now nerve centre for any nation. However, MOIC has been neglecting by assigning a Minister to fill the seat. It was happen during DPT tenure too. Here PDP is not giving importance to the MoIC by pointing wrong person and leaving aside very seasoned and capable person like Leki Dorji. His was all time academic topper, educated abroad, worked under MoIC, setup/established several business firms in Bhutan and hotly sought after International consultants. I think we missed right person for MoIC

• Logical

I THINK LEKI MUST REPLACE THE EARLIER ONE…STILL ITS NOT YET LATE…OUR HM NOT YET CONFER THE DAR TO MINISTERS..

PLEASE FAMILY OF PDP, COOPERATE WITHIN URSELF AND REPLACE RIGHT PERSON IN RIGHT PLACE IN ORDER TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE SERVICES TO THE NATION AND ALSO TO FULFILL YOUR IMMENSE PROMISES TO THE PUBLIC

25. dorji phalam

Tashi Delek to the new cabinet but sorry to state that some of the ministers elect do not have the Minister material. Good brains like Leki Dorji from Zhemgang has been left out and some mediocre brains have been given the portfolio. Thought Leki would have made a good candidate for either MoEA or MoIC but looks like PDP saw it otherwise.

Of all I am a teacher and would like to see what Mingbo Drukpa has to offer to Education. Have always thought someone with an outside perspective could have made a better Education Minister. Education people have never been good ministers in the past. Lyonpo Sangay Ngeedup who did not come from Education Ministry succeeded in raising the image of teachers during his tenure as the Sherig Lyonpo and it plummeted again during Lyonpo Thakur S Powdyel’s time although he brought home medals from international organizations.

My guess is Education will not see much change for another five years with Mingbo coming as Sherig Lyonpo.

Good Luck anyways to the new cabinet.

26. Jazi

Leki is capable than others selected for ministerial post.PM not holding portfolio as brought in manifesto.Failure to keep promise even before taking office. Hope other promises will not be broken.

27. Sonam

Some candidate are directly appointed to minister without any experience in any government office. Hope PM is not pulling his friends up…or is it the decision of man behind PM. Since the candidate i am talking is close to both..any ways…good luck!

28. SNJ

good to see the list of minister selected but so sad, for having neglected mr Leki Dorji of zhemgang as he is more knowledgable than few ministers selected. our prayers now are never ignore my poor remote dzongkhag- fulfil regional balanced development enshrined in 11th FYPs vision. Tashi delak and all the best. All is well

29. bhutanvisitors

Iam very happy for the nominee for the minister but if Dash Rinzin Dorji switch to MOHCA would be better and he will be the first ever Dzongda and minister in the history of Kheng Shinkharpa and i think he deserve that and iam very happy rest are not that capable for minister in Zhemgang.

30. hardy

it is sad to know that PDP missed very capable candidate from zhemgang… leki dorji. now i wonder how zhemgang will come out of poverty… personally i think Leki dorji is more capable than other listed candidates… any way Tashi delek and best of for New government…

31. Lee Wang

Every one is capable for post of minister given the chance.But we cannot make everyone as minister.For me it was a good selection. I hope this is not a decision made alone by the PM elect……… let us act as one

Reply ↓

32. Off!

God! in the name of regional distribution Leki is left—capable are left and some bogus names come up—-anyway, best of luck PDP. We voted for you and we will see your deliveries as well. Thee is enough time to discover,taking this as a first mismatch la.

33. Jigme

One more woman minister in the list would have been nice. Anyway, happy with the list and surprised that BBS is printing all the comments unlike in a few weeks ago when bias towards DPT in BBS coverage was strictly censored.

34. KARPO LA(BHUTAN)

What is happens to Mr. Leki Dorji from Zhemgang, he is the one, a great person of the
    bhutan. PDP miss him why?? that is wnagchen cherpon>>

35. GangkeR DorjiR

don’t ply with country?take care of country? we are hopping you will bring far batter with this five years? we the people of Bhutan look for work performance as you say/talk,

Good luck

36. Meto

Tashi Delek to all!

37. The World is watching!

we can’t change the world now and then. we are here just as a citizen and it’s enough already not liking our new government. Like it not, TT and his team gonna serve King, country and the ppl. What little supports we can render counts now. Please, let us be Bhutanese, not DPT or PDP. I have a full support on the ruling party! The PDP president might have said about keepin a ministry with him but it’s not his sole power to do so. It will go to the house and may happen in the future. People have talked lot about the new government and criticized it already. It’s a shame as a democratic process as a whole; the world is watching. It’s you and I now under a new government together with rest of us work for the brighter future, not talk for brighter future. This government may end its tenure when I am back home to Bhutan but i appreciated majority’s choice on what we needed and getting to know more dofferently about the budding democrazy in Bhutan. I appreciate the whole electoral process; little things might go wrong becasuse it’s election and is meant to be. New government, new OP and ppl in hand in hand built a greater nation. Tashi Delek la

38. Kinga Dorji

Nothing can be achieved 100%. Nobody can achieved 100% but if 90% of the pledges are fulfilled, you should be contented. Do not start building your negative thoughts to the new party. Having ministers in all dzongkhag is unnecessary unless the pledges done during campaign are successfully carried out within five years. Thank you.

39. leoman

I am from samtse but one capable n intelligent candidate from zhemgang dzongkhag is left out that is lekey dorji. I think pdp underestimated him.

40. rngdl

Reason is simple because of unanimous decision of PDP, PM-Elect could not take one of the ministry, that’s it.

• Kesang Tenzin

Unanimous decision? What are you talking, If PM couldn’t convince his own team what he had pledged in public, we can’t expect much from our new PM. He had promised Lekey in person and in public of the minister portfolio. The talk in town is, Lekey rubbed TT and his family the wrong side when he left PDP to join DNT. PM-elect should rise above family and personal issues in the interest of party and the nation. I know and many would agree with me that Lekey is one of the few he had in his team capable of becoming a minister.

41. HRai

No regret,your excellency had chosen the right person,as the time pass n experienced they may do their job with distention,pple should realised at beginning with right candidate n deserving person.we respect n well come ur new post of ministers..let the lamp of GNH shine forever. Tashi Delek

42. Kapa

Tashi Delek to all new lyonpos laa. Lets not worry for pm not heading one ministry as he will be overall head of the government. When our simple head teachers are not taking even one class why pm should take a ministry? Who will do his work in om’s office wai.

Lekey dorji himself is also part the same decision making body so we better ask him why and how. Lets not talk anything regional wise for this is not good in the small country like ours.

Tashi Delek to new lyonpos laa.

• Kesang Tenzin

Forget Lekey Dorji, there was no committee as such in determining who becomes minister. It was TT and TT alone who decided. There goes the idealogy of PDP, Wangtsi_Chipel. How does he expect to spread the idea of Wangtsi-chipel to the gewogs, if that is the way he functions. God Save Us before it is too late!!

43. Karchung

MR. PM OF BHUTAN IS THE FIRST MR. SHOE MAKER OF BHUTAN(PROMISE BREAKER SHOE MAKER). I THINK HE IS GOING TO CREATE NEW MINISTRY, THE MININTRY OF INDIAN AFFAIRS WHICH WILL BE HEADED BY HIM GOING BY HIS PLEDGES. ZHEMGANGPAS PLEASE DONT GET DISHEARTENED HE NEVER PROMISED TO APPOINT MINISTER FROM ZHEMGANG BECAUSE ZHEMGANG IS NOT IMPORTANT IT HAS ONLY TWO CONSTITUENCIES THEREFORE HIS MAIN FOCUS IS TO EAST AND HE SAID EAST HAS REMAINED IN DARKNESS AND HE PROMISED TO BRING LIGHT TO EASTERN BHUTAN. PEOPLE OF EAST MUST BE HAPPY NOW AS WITHIN 5 YRS TIME WE WILL SEE EAST BECOME LIKE SINGAPORE AND JAPAN.
    HE HAS ALSO MISSEDOUT SOME PROMINENT PEOPLE FOR THE MINISTER’S POST. ANYWAYS LETS SEE AND WATCH HOW PDP GOVT FUNCTIONS AND WE HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THEY WILL DO WELL SINCE OUR HM IS ALWAYS THERE TO GUIDE AND LEAD THE NATION FORWARD.

• samdrup

how can u say that PM is shoe maker..the works not yet started..u dun know 2moro is his DHAR from His Majesty..after that u see & tell..About MP Leki Dorji..I think its not PMs Wangtshel..but all depends on EVM within the selected 32 candidates. Unnecessarily/blindly dun blame/criticized him if u are sure a human being..just use ur skill not strength…

44. Yeshey

Tashi Delek to the PDP team of ministers.
    days are not very far for civil servants to get ur share of 30% salary hike and 20% house rent with effect from july 1st 2013 as promised. our eardely of 70 yrs old citizens should also be happy as they promised to provide living allowances.
    Mr. PM should also advice for salary hike for employees of autonomy bodies, corporate, private, armyed forces and project authorities.

• haap

THSRING TOBGAY,MY HOPE IS GONE,I REGRETTED VOTING FOR YOU,NEXT ELECTION YOU AND YOUR PARTY WILL MISERABLY FAIL TO OBTAIN VOTE IN 2018.

45. Aumgyem

PM TT has failed in his promise. First of all, he didnot take up one ministry and secondly he fail to tap on qualified and competent members from the limited pool. Mingpo Dukpa not the right person for MoE, he cannot bring any change in education. He created mess in BBS and I am sure he will do the same in MoE.

• Dorji

Wangtshe Chiphel boss Wangtshe Chirphil. If he take up one of the ministries, which he can, then he will be accused as power grabber, power hungry. If he grabs one ministry, it is against the PDP ideology.

Thats it i guess

46. Daji

What mr.tandin wangchuk can do with the MOH, withoudt any background for this career. He knows only how to earn profit from his Gaseb constrcution. It is very interecting in bhutan, to have such minister like elected by PM, TT. They will lead the country to……….?

47. lola

Above, saw lots of Zhemgangpas crying foul for not having their Leki Dorji to hold a ministerial portfolio. Are the Zhemgangpas addicted to having minister every time? Some Dzongkhags haven’t got ministers in the 2008-20013 phase. So lets’ have it turn wise; we in the other Dzongkhags also wants minister one time or other. But we know too that all can’t have in one term. You already got one and so wait for some other round. some rumour had it that from PM post to other portfolios, it was voted among the elected members of ruling group. so may be Leki could not garner enough support. As all talked about, though I never heard him before, if Leki is capable enough, I guess he might be first in the political arena. So it would be best to nurture him and get him experienced this time and do support him next time so that he changes his kabney. Nurture him like Sonam Kinga so that he comes out much stronger next time. Politics is here to stay. Zhemgangpas should be happy as I seem to hear two capable peoples; Leki and the earlier Dorji Wangdi.

48. Dodo

Tshering Tobgay and PDP reveals their first false promise of reducing the number of ministers by way of shouldering dual charge by the Prime Minister. Its only the first and more are in line for revelation….wait and see….

49. Hannah

Why so much on Lekey Dorji. Why is he considered so bright and capable. I think he is just an average. Human being. Have seen him spoken even on bbs on people’s voice.

50. ugyen

Wonder what is happening in the head of TT??? Why is Leki Dorji from Zhemgang not given minister port folio? He deserve a minister post given his intellectual qualities, qualification, experience compare to some of the minister elect. TT is no better than JYT…

• Jigme

The choice is hard, had to be balance and have to mainly look at character and good heart of the candidate. Leky Dorji has cheated many people in the past and is not of good character so he is not minister material in my opinion.

51. Daju

PDP missed the opportunity to appoint the most capable among them as the minister. Lekey Dorji, a former Fulbrighter and entreprenuer should have been one of the ministers. Instead former contractors and some with zero work experience in the government have been appointed as ministers. This will go down as one of the first signs of cracks in the PDP.

52. uyegen

PDP manifesto says that PM will take up one of the ministries. This did not happen. They say the committee did not approve. I have gone through the manifesto and nowhere is mentioned that PM taking up one ministry will be as per approval of committee.

53. Srmey

Dear All,
    Learn to be happy with what you have.
    Congratulation to 47 members of parliament and best wishes.
    Thanks

54. bamin 55

Many authors written for missing minister from Kheng that I too agree. But should understand the limited post. Only the serious matter is the pledges that should fulfil within the given manifesto. Road network is not covered to all Gewogs, community with poverty stricken and socioeconomic status is another serious public problems where PM and Dasho Leki should look closely and strong voice from the opposition member, the Ex-Lyonpo from Panbang demkhong. All old ministers may be inconvenient to have blue Kabney that ever before and Tashidelek for all new ministers.

55. Lotus

For general information its useless to talk or say something to others. When you point out a finger to others still three fingers are being pointed to you. So its foolish to cry over the spill milk and all the fingers are not the equal size. So lets wait and see la.

56. saptashi

If development comes frm havin a minister frm dzongkhag..then I dont understand Y Zhemgang is stil poor as writen by somebody here…because Zhemgang had Minister frm dzongkhag in the past five yrs mena la

57. rocky

The best minister for MOIC is Leey Dorji, I don’t know why they skip him from the list. So sorry for him.

58. Tshering Dorji

If u are going to hip hop ……….from party to party……….. the fact the Leki Dorji didnt get ministerial post is only due to his hip hopping and dreaming of becoming minister……….. First in 2008 he was with PDP and lost to Tshering Dorji and now in 2013 he saw a bleak future for PDP with Nyamrup who we all thought would give a fight , he joined hoping to topple PDP and become minister if Nyamrup won but history says it all…………….. and along with it ……..he lost his minister post.

59. Kharka

Alas!!! we are really happy to know that every minister is capable to their individual designated post la….
    Finally congratulation goes to Minister of MoFA,Dasho Rinzin Dorje la….
    Dasho, now its high time to look towards Southern Dzongkhag(Sarpang,Gelephu….),where we are strugleing with lots of problem like
    (1).Boarder security,
    (2). Census.
    (3.) Land issues and etc…

Anyways, All the best of luck to all the Ministers la…

With Warm regards and best wishes.
    From supporters!!!

Thank You.

60. Tempa River

PDP has promised 5 ministers from east, but to my surprise only 4. Why PDP failed it’s promises at beginning itself. This will have big impact in 2018 election for PDP. Once promised it should be fulfilled.
    Now people are beginning to have serious doubt whether PDP can fulfill all the promises or not!!!!!!

What do you say.

61. udee

We want leki dorji of zhemgang as minister for communication, that was the post he was guaranteed in 2008 had pdp won even when there were more capable candidates then. but now the new pm has ditched him despite he being the most deserving candidate. how sad. I feel sorry for leki sir.

62. lat

Good luck la……..

63. lately

congrates!!!!!!!!!

64. yaktsap

20 Dzongkhag 20 ministers is it possible? don’t hope every Dzongkhag has one Lynpo.

65. koko

DONT WORRY ACHO KHENGPAS MR. LEKEY DOJI WILL SURELY BECOME MOIC IN 2018……………

66. tashi

it is very sad to konw that one of the capable person like Lekey Doji is not appointed as ministry and those who are not capable are in ministry post. let see in 2018 election PDP will be wore than DPT.

67. Sonam Dema

Count down starts Now…
    1. PM not taking up one ministry as he said
    2. Only 4 ministers from East as opposed to 5
    3. Leki Dorji not a minister after saying he will be minister while campaigning.
    7………………………………………..

68. Jazi

Does not matter. Leki should work hard and positive development to not only his own constituency but also to the people of Kheng. We have huge hope . He can concentrate with the people of kheng. Do your best. God will gift you one day. Do not lose hope.

69. dorji

we are not satisfied with the list..Mr..TT..u r going in wrong direction from the beginning itself…u failed to take one ministry and refused to appoint Mr.lekey as a MoIC minister..lose our hope with PDP and especially with ur words….

70. tshangla

86 comments so far. How many comments will be there in 5 year? I am afraid some of the MPs and ministets will become ada/half Dashos or Lyompos for their effienciey. haha
    PM himself is handcapped as he could not prove his promised in fitst instant. Why you think about 2018 when he fails now. Lets see what he does in 100 days.

71. Sonam Tobgyel

All supporters of Bardo-Trong should have approached Court for justice subject to TT’s promise of giving Lyonpo opprotunity to Leki. It may be available in BBS records.

Every steps are not fair.

Leave a Reply to tashi pokto

five × 9 =

Copyright © 2017 BBSC.