English | Dzongkha Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Boy found dead in the bathroom


Nov 22, 2012

A 15-year-old boy was found dead in the bathroom of his house at Gyalpoizhing in Monggar. The incident occurred at around 5 p.m. on Tuesday. The boy is suspected to have been electrocuted by a homemade water heater in the bathroom.

Sources told our reporter Kuenga Tashi that the boy was already dead when his mother found him in the bathroom.

The deceased is a class 10 student of Gyalpoizhing Higher Secondary School.

Police and medical examinations ruled out any foul play.

Leave a Reply

*


8 × nine =

Copyright © 2017 BBSC.