English | Dzongkha Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fire at Druk Hotel injures a man


Feb 28, 2012

A man was injured in a fire that broke out at the Druk hotel in Thimphu, this afternoon. The incident occurred at around 12:10 pm. The fire damaged the generator room of the hotel.The man works as the generator operator. He sustained minor burns on his face and hands. He was immediately referred to the hospital and was discharged after the treatment.

The fire broke out when the operator was refilling the generator.  Firefighters managed to control the fire from spreading to other rooms.

The fire was contained after an hour.

1 Comment for “Fire at Druk Hotel injures a man”

  1. khemlal

    Thanks for the police and the rescue team…

Leave a Reply to khemlal

*


8 × = seventy two

Copyright © 2017 BBSC.